Hey everyone! Today we’re sharing a recipe for popsicles from Muy Delish. It’s hot, hot, hot outside so whip up these Dulce de Leche Lemon Popsicles and try to stay cool. Great recipe Ana!
- 2 cups of milk (1% or 2%)
- 1 can of regular La Lechera condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (or lime juice)
- a little bit of lemon pulp
- Add all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours. Preferable overnight.
What’s your favorite summertime snack? Share yours in the comments below!
For more photos and the details regarding this recipe visit www.muydelish.com