Weddings, showers, birthdays, you name it! This cake stand is a perfectly chic topper to any dessert table. And when the party is over, you can use it for a cute centerpiece or other creative display. Not to mention, it’s super easy to make, too. Enjoy! xo Katherine
- • martini glass
- • dish (we used some used dishes we had purchased from IKEA during college)
- • E-600 industrial strength adhesive
- • spray paint (color of your choosing – water resistant preferable)
- • accent paints/glitter (optional)
1. Carefully lace the E-600 adhesive around the rim of your martini glass.
2. Flip your plate over and place the rim of the glass in the center of the dish.
3. Let dry.
4. Once your glass is firmly secured to the dish, begin to spray paint.
5. Once the paint is dried, get creative and paint and add glitter where you like.
6. Decorate your table and serve up some delicious treats!
Do you have any DIY projects to share? Leave your ideas in the comments.
Photos courtesy of Stephanie Todaro.