Since today is National Compliment Day I wanted to share just a few compliments I love that you can give to a friend, family member or even a stranger…trust me, it will totally brighten their day. How great does it feel when someone says something nice to you like “that project you did at work was really amazing” or even something simple like “your hair looks pretty today”?!
Today I challenge you to give out at least three compliments and comment below and let me know how they reacted :)
Don’t forget: The compliment should be true. It’s definitely not hard to find at least ONE nice thing about someone, right?
- I love your outfit (or sub in shirt, bracelet, etc. based on what they’re wearing).
- You have a great smile!
- I’ve heard so many great things about you!
- I really appreciate you.
- Your perspective is refreshing.
- Being around you makes everything better.
- You have the best ideas.
- You are a great example to others.
- Thanks for always making me smile!
- I always learn so much from you.
- You always make me laugh.
Image originally used in this post.