Ok so Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Have you found the perfect gift for your mom?
Today I’m sharing some of my ideas. These are just some little things I found, so feel free to add your own gift ideas in the comments!
2. The perfect Mother’s Day card… or make your own!
3. Fun, spring lip-gloss that’s easy for any woman!
4. DIY flower vases from soda bottles
5. Spa day… with mom!
6. Handmade Noteworthy notebooks from Martha Stewart
7. Cute, customizable iPhone 5 cases
8. Quotable prints for the home
10. Night owl coffee mug… or any favorite animal!
11. Super soft “I love you more” pillow
12. Chic, colorful measuring cups
Remember, you don’t always have to buy something to show your mom how much you appreciate her… homemade gifts are super special too!
And if you’re in the mood to bake something sweet, stay tuned because I have the perfect treat recipe for Mother’s Day morning.