St. Patrick’s Day is always a fun holiday, and a fun holiday calls for a fun coffee recipe, right?! Barrett from Valleybrink Road created yet another winner for us with this Irish coffee and whipped cream goodness :)
By the way, you can also add a few drops of green food coloring into the whipped cream if you want to get REALLY into the spirit!
Make sure to post a pic to Instagram when you make this yummy recipe and tag @ValleybrinkRoad and myself so we can check it out!
Irish Coffee with Whipped Cream (makes 4)
- 1 cup organic heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 3 cups strong hot coffee
- 4 ounces of the Irish Whiskey of your choice
- cocoa powder for topping (optional)
- In a standing mixer, whisk together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Divide the coffee and whiskey among 4 coffee cups, top each with some whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately.