I’m all about a fun DIY beauty project and when celebrity aesthetician Joanna Vargas told me about her super easy DIY avocado face mask, I knew I had to share it with you guys; it’s a known fact that these ingredients will hydrate, brighten and soften your skin and it legitimately takes about five minutes to do this DIY!
Here’s why the ingredients in this mask are the best:
- Avocado is jam-packed with natural antioxidants, which protect and prevent skin from aging.
- Mango, aside from tasting yummy, contains natural astringents proven to help prevent acne and reduce blackheads (making this mask also perfect for anyone prone to breakouts).
- Raw honey, a natural humectant, draws in moisture and evenly distributes into the skin for all-day hydration.
- Olive oil is rich in vitamin E, an awesome ingredient that soothes, repairs and protects the skin from UV light!
- 2 Tbsp avocado
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 mango
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Mash the avocado and mango in a bowl.
- Mix in the honey and olive oil then apply to skin.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse well with tepid water and a muslin cloth.
- Use one to two times per week.
Comment below and let me know how it goes and if you’d like to see more DIY beauty recipes on my blog :)