As you guys know, I’ve been a busy lady traveling all over the country with T.J.Maxx but it’s also really important, no matter how busy you/how much fun you are having, to take the time to relax and and de-stress. These are my absolute five favorite ways to relax and you can even do some of them on the road (like I do) :)
1. Meditate: There’s TONS of scientific evidence that supports how beneficial meditation is to your mental and physical health. I try to meditate for at least 15 minutes a day, if not more when I can!
2. Sip some green tea: Green tea is also known to help you relax and has plenty of good-for-you vitamins…not to mention it tastes pretty good, too :)
3. Get a mani/pedi or massage: Really anything that makes you feel beautiful and light is key here. How cute is this cat mani?! (link below for how-to).
4. Do a fun workout that you enjoy: I find that working out is a also a great way to relax. I try to do a workout that I actually enjoy and have fun with it. It’s not about losing weight or burning calories, it’s about being healthy and getting those energizing endorphins.
5. Laugh with friends: Nothing makes me laugh harder or smile more than my friends. When I’m home in LA I make a point to meet up for lunches, dinners and also just hang out with people that put a smile on my face.